OUR LIMITED WARRANTY
Jointech provides its customers with full manufacturer’s warranty for all products supplied. Warranty terms and conditions will vary between products. Therefore it is the responsibility of the customer to check all terms and conditions before purchase.
Any repairs or defects outside of the warranty terms will be met by the customer. Where possible, Jointech will continue to support all products outside of the manufacturer’s warranty at a reasonable cost to the customer.
Individual agreements on projects will have their own terms and conditions for warranty. These terms and conditions will be agreed upon by both ‘Jointech’ and the ‘Customer’, which will be then formalized contractually.
Warranty terms and conditions also vary depending on maintenance plans entered into by the customer. Maintenance plans is one way of extending the manufacturer’s standard warranty.
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
UNLESS AGREED OTHERWISE, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL JOINTECH BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE OR EXPENSE SUFFERED OR INCURRED WITH RESPECT TO ANY DEFECTIVE PRODUCT. IN NO EVENT SHALL JOINTECH BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTAL DAMAGES THAT YOU MAY SUFFER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM USE OF ANY PRODUCT.
BENEFITS FROM JOINTECH
- Excellent customer care experience and can share reliable information.
- Assistance by properly trained resource who will address your queries, promptly and efficiently.
- Assistance in setting up your products, systems and desired solutions.
- Information on new technologies so you can be on the cutting edge.
- Direct access to Jointech’s product managers and customer service representatives.
- Current offers and latest value-added items.
- Standard and genuine product accessories from our line of distributors.
- Factory-authorized merchandise, un-tampered direct from our distributors.
- Prompt & Best Trusted Service from our Team!